General Data Protection Regulation, Terms & Conditions Consent Form
Pawsome Dogs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice. Pawsome Dogs may change this policy from time to time and will update clients should it do so.
We may collect the following information:
- Postal Address,
- Email Address,
- Contact telephone numbers,
- Veterinary Contact details,
- Information and preferences relevant to your pet.
What we do with the information we gather:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may phone, text or mail you regarding your pet’s past or future appointments.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting as a Pawsome Dogs Client.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise Pawsome Dogs services.
- In an emergency we may share your information with your specified Veterinary, Dog Warden and Police. In the event we are unable to contact your specified veterinary we may share your information with an unspecified veterinary.
- We will not provide your information to any third party not specified above for any other purpose without your express permission.
- We will keep your information on our client record cards, T&C consent form, Smart Phone/IPAD and our web-based appointment booking system.
- All information is kept securely for up to one year after your pet’s last visit. We will regularly check to ensure we hold the most current details for you.
We reserve the right to refuse to groom aggressive or difficult dogs with behavioural problems. The owner must agree to inform us if their dog is known to be aggressive or has ever bitten anyone. The owner understands that they will be legally liable for the consequences of all bites caused by their dog. If a dog shows excessive aggression during the groom we have the right to use a soft muzzle. If we are unable to complete a groom due to aggressive behaviour or injury to groomer or pet, the owner agrees to pay for any work carried out to that point.
We will carry out a health check before and during the grooming session and will notify the owner of anything we find. It will be the owner’s responsibility to seek veterinary advice. We are not medical professionals and our health checks do not replace the need to take your dog to the vets for check-ups, advice and treatment.
If any parasites are found during the grooming session the client agrees for them to be cleared at the client’s expense plus any subsequent costs for cleaning and decontamination.
If the pet’s health causes concern, the client authorises Pawsome Dogs to obtain veterinary treatment at the client’s expense.
Short de-matting grooming sessions are available at an extra cost and the owner agrees to pay the cost whether or not the groomer is able to complete the job. If your dog has a severely matted coat our policy is to remove the coat by shaving close to the skin using electric clippers. This can in some cases cause skin irritation or skin nicks from the close shaving. I the client agree that Pawsome dogs will not be held responsible for any affect that this has after the grooming session is complete.
I the client confirm my pet is fit healthy and have informed the groomer of any health conditions and all details provided are correct. I agree that the groomer will not be held liable or responsible for irritation, abrasion, patchiness or hair loss due to any pre-existing skin conditions or as a result of the process of grooming, de-matting, thinning, stripping or shaving or any other mishap caused by my non-disclosure of my pet’s medical condition or behaviour.
Pawsome Dogs have full Public liability Insurance in the event of damage, accident or loss to your pet or our staff.
Cancellation and Rescheduling of Appointments
Please give us a minimum of 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment. We understand plans can change, but missed appointments may incur a fee due to loss of time and travelling costs. This is at our discretion.
For purpose of marketing and promoting Pawsome Dogs require photos are taken of the dogs being groomed to demonstrate services and quality of work carried out. This may be used on the website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social networks.
I the client/owner understand and consent to all the conditions above.
I the client/owner consent to Pawsome Dogs contacting me in the future about, appointments, offers and services provided by Pawsome Dogs.
I the client/owner understand I can opt out of further contact at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.